MarcHavFX is an analysis and trading service for Forex and Equity markets.
We rely heavily on Technical Analysis with focus on, but not limited to, Andrew's Pitch Forks, Fibonacci levels, Trendlines, Support/Resistance levels, Slope Analysis, Pattern Recognition and RSI Triggers. As a member you will be able to receive & verify my trades by Twitter and email (if you sign up).
Please read before you subscribe!
My book recommendations:
Trading can result in a loss of some or all of your deposited funds. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice.
This is not an investment advisory, and should not be used to make investment decisions. Information on MarcHavFX.com is often opinionated and should be considered for information purposes only. No exchange anywhere has approved or disapproved of the information contained herein. There is no express or implied solicitation to buy or sell currencies and/or securities. The charts and comments provided here are not meant for investment purposes and only serve as technical examples. Don't consider buying or selling any currencies and/or securities without conducting your own due diligence.
- Weekly charts are updated twice a week, Daily charts might be updated multiple times per day.
- Charts may or may not have indications of the direction of the currency pair that I am expecting.
- Charts Only level +
- Exclusive access to the @MarcHavFXPro Twitter account where I Tweet trades.
- Trades are automatically emailed to you if you subscribe to the email list.
- Access to YouTube videos (at least once/week).
- Charts Only level + Standard Membership +
- Access to a special section on the site where I will update 4H/1H/30M charts of open trades (timeframe dependant on relevance).
- Possibility for one-on-one 1h sessions on Skype (maximum four session/month).